Aloe Vera is a spiky succulent plant which is known for its healing properties. Aloe vera gel contains a lot of vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B6, C, E and minerals such as potassium, magnesium, calcium which are beneficial for human health. Aloe Vera is also known as ‘Plant of Immortality‘.
Aloe Vera benefits
- Aloe vera juice has detoxifying properties that cleanses the digestive system. It helps in boosting the immune system.
- The anti-ageing property of Aloe Vera keeps skin glowing and wrinkle-free. It works as a skin-rejuvenator. It prevents signs of ageing.
- Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties which helps in reducing the pain and swelling occurred by Arthritis.
- Aloe vera is a natural healer that helps in curing the wounds faster.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe vera helps in reducing the hair damage such as hair fall, hair dryness. It maintain pH balance of the scalp and reduces the dandruff. Aloe vera gel conditions hair and promotes hair growth naturally.
- Aloe vera juice improves the blood quality and helps in lowering the level of Cholesterol. It regulates Blood Sugar.
- The rejuvenating property of Aloe vera keeps the body fresh and active throughout the day.
- Aloe vera is used for skin ailments. The gel extracted from the aloe vera leaves helps in curing the skin problems such as pimples, acne, rashes, facial scars. Aloe Vera gel is also useful in reducing stretch marks.
- Aloe Vera is helpful in curing the dental and gum diseases. It reduces dental plaque.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of Aloe Vera helps with sunburn, reduces inflammation and reduces the tan. It also works as a moisturiser for skin.
- Aloe Vera juice is helpful in reducing inflammation.