The limited treatment done by an untrained person, when having any disease or injury, is called first aid. Its aim is to make such arrangements in the least means that there is a minimal loss in the time it takes for the injured person to get proper treatment. Therefore, first aid is the simple treatment done by trained or untrained persons in the least possible way. Sometimes it also proves life-saving.
First aid is dependent on the fundamental principles of experimental therapy. Knowledge of this makes it eligible for educated men to take advantage of the accidental accident or disease, till the doctor’s arrival or to the patient in a safer place, to save his life, to be helpful in pathology, or the condition of the wound and the worse Able to help prevent it from happening.
Limit of First Aid
First aid is limited to assisting with items that can be received at the time of accidental accident. The goal of primary treatment is not to take the place of the first aid doctor. It should be well understood that restoring the injury and then the second treatment is beyond the limits of primary treatment. The responsibility of primary treatment ends with medical help received by a doctor, but it is necessary to wait for some time as the doctor may need it as an assistant.
Essential things in First Aid
- The primary carer should be diagnosed as necessary, and
- It should be considered how much, and how far the injured should be supported.
Diseases and injuries related things
- In the condition of the patient, the patient’s condition and condition should be examined.
- Signs, symptoms or reports, i.e. the anatomical signs of the injured, such as swelling, ugliness, congestion etc., should be identified by their senses and symptoms, such as pain, inertia, vagina, thirst, etc. If the injured person is conscious then the disease and the story should ask him, or the people around him. Considering the symptoms of the disease, it helps in diagnosing the symptoms.
- Reason : If there is a sense of reason then there may be a lot of understanding of its fruit, but remember that for one reason, injury to two places, that is, two fruits can be either, or for a reason, there is either a clear effect, or someone The second fruit, which can not be related to that reason, may be. Sometimes the reason keeps doing its work till the end, such as the throat trunk etc.
Things related to the incident –
- The root cause of the danger, may be the fire, electric wire, toxic gas, banana peel or impaired horse etc., whose knowledge should be acquired by the primary healer.
- Helpful things in diagnosis, such as blood spots, broken stairs, bottles and such things that should be protected from injuries or disease related to injured.
- It is a good idea to use the available items at the spot.
- Should be protected from sunlight or rain from sick, blanket, umbrella etc.
- For the purpose of taking ill, the primary caregiver should see what items can be found at the place of occurrence. How far is the location of the shadow, what is the path of the path. The best use of the help available to carry the patient and the patient should be well cared for.
Properties of First Aid
- (1) reasonable (observant), so that accident signs to identify;
- (2) practicality (tactful), thereby to obtain the trust of the patient receiving the earliest event information;
- (3) tactical (resourceful), so he became an assistant to nature using Nearest means;
- (4) dexterous , by which he used such measures that there is no problem in raising the patient, etc.
- (5) Blasphemy (explicit), through which he can lead people in the right direction ;
- ( Vi ) discriminator, to identify serious and deadly injuries and treat them first;
- (7) persevering , which is not frustrating even if it does not get immediate success and
- (8) sympathetic , which can help the patient to comfort, should be.
Basic Elements of the First Aid
- If you do not get life and breathing in breathing, pulse etc., do not consider it dead till the doctor comes and tell you.
- The patient should be removed from the cause of immediate injury.
- Treat the place where excessive bleeding takes place.
- Arrange pure air communication by removing all the obstacles in the respiratory tract.
- After every incident, heat the patient’s heat to bring him heat. Use blankets, coats, and hot water bottles for this.
- Keep the injured in the situation in which you can find comfort.
- If the bone is broken, do not move that place much and try to fix it in the same way.
- If someone has eaten poison, then arrange to destroy poison by its antitrust.
- As far as possible, let loose only the clothes on the injured’s body, do not try to lift it.
- When the patient is fit to eat, drink tea, coffee, milk and other stimulants. Look at smelling salt for sensation.
- The primary carer should not interfere in the work of the doctor, but should act as his assistant.
First aid of Shock
The following treatment should be done under:
- 1. If you have bleeding, take action to stop it,
- 2. Lull the neck, chest and waist fabric and let it air,
- 3. Lay the patient down on the back and make the head down one side,
- 4. Cover the patient with a coat or blanket and drink it with a hot water bottle in the leg,
- 5. If there is no injury in the head, then smell the salts, and when the sensation comes, add hot tea to hot tea and drink it,
- 6. Apply oxygen if necessary,
- 7. Giving elevation to lower exertions when there is bleeding, but do not feel hurt in the back injury.
First aid on snake Bitting
Many snakes are not toxic, their bite cleanses the wound and gets cured. But the need for early detection of poisonous snake bites is as soon as possible. The snake bite causes two red marks on the skin. The symptoms of venomous snake bites are according to the species of snakes. Snake Cobra or karate species show neurological / brain-related symptoms on snakebite, while viper bites blood vessels are destroyed.
Symptoms on snake bites
- Snake bite or numbness
- Red in the place of pain
- Heated and swelling at a cut area
- Swelling of the glands near the snot bite
- Blurred eyes
- Difficult to breathe and talk
- Fainting or going into coma
Phases of first aid on snake bites
- Relax the patient
- Calm and assure
- Wash the snake bite with soap, wash it well in more water
- Always keep the snake bitten area down from the heart
- Plate the harvested area and ice around it so that it reduces the spread of the poison
- Do not let the affected person sleep and watch every moment
- If you do not get the senses, follow the ABC rule (A = Airway, B = Breathing, and C = Circulation.)
- Get the patient to the hospital as soon as possible.
To treat snake bites, it is very necessary to identify the snake to choose the right anti-toxin or serum serum.
The primary normal treatment of fracture
- Do not transfer the fracture site to the patient without making the locks fixed by the tracks and other measures.
- If there is bleeding from the place of injury, then treat it firstly.
- Put the body in its natural place, as much as possible, without energizing with great caution.
- With the use of splints, bandages and hanging straps, i.e. lapses, try to keep the fractured osteoarthritis part in a natural position as possible.
- When it is suspected that the bone is broken or not, treat it as if the bone is broken.